Friday, March 20, 2009

2 in 1



2 in 1 = tag + post of the days


this tag from misz nad

rules & regulatiOns:

1. Pergi ke tempat/partition yang anda simpan gambar.
2. Terus ke folder keenam.
3. Kemudian,pilih gambar yang keenam dalam folder tersebut.
4. Taruklah gambar tuh dalam blog anda dan ceritakannya.
5. Cabar enam orang untuk menjawab tag anda.
6. Letakkan link mereka dalam blog anda sebagai tanda yang anda mencabar mereka...






folder's name: medan
people in pic: kila.me.koyum.sue.dee
event: mengelinjang before departure to Medan, Indonesia for IMT-GT
vanue: Penang International Airport


and story of the days..
why days? because it seems a week i didn't update! =p

oke, last friday (13 March 2009) :
on that day, on the way nk balik rumah parents kat segambut..i singgah midvalley dulu..(x sah kalo x singgah, coz kt sana senang nak dpt cab). well, the main purpose singgah mid pon coz nk beli headphone n mkn mc'd (no wonder my mum says i'm looks fat). *sigh* after solat maghrib, bli headphone n lepak kt mc'd dlm 1/2 jam. i pon menuju ke south court utk tgu cab. so, in the meantime tgu cab, there is nothing happen. cam biase jea, kena q up tgu cab. suddenly, it's my turn and here was the horror scene begins.

the cab was a proton waja. biler naik2 jea, pkcik 2 ckp bkn main laju lg explain psl meter start with rm2, guna petrol, blablabla..disebabkan i pon pernah naik cab waja and the max fees just rm15, plus i've got around rm25 and 1 more!! the watch showed almost 10 pm, so i pon ckp dgn pkcik 2.."tmn sri sinar, segambut yer pkcik.." cab die pon jln..smpi kat area Jln Kuching, jln jam plak *sengal* pakcik 2 asyik membebel jea oke. but as long as he still driving, i layan kan jea. ckp punyer ckp, almost 1 hour terperangkap dlm jam. then, i tnyer pakcik 2, meter dah naik baper hengget? u guys nk tau baper?? on that time, the metre showed ---> rm50++ wat the hell!! seriously i'm shocked! pakcik ckp lg, lain kali jgn naik txi 2nd class, mhl..blablabla..*tension* then, i pon ckp ngan pakcik 2 yg die kena tgu i withdraw duit kat RHB bank near my house coz duit x ckup. Suddenly, biler sampai kat BSN Segambut, pkcik 2 trus berhenti. Die ckp takut kt RHB bank xder duit. Siap kne cross jlnraya lg oke. Geram btol ngan pkcik 2. Sampai kat area rumah, i pon sruh die antar sampai dpn rumah. yela, dah alang2 kne byr mahal kan. tp slame nie pon, cab yg i naik mmg antar sampai dpn rumah. BUT!! die bwat2 x nmpak mse i tunjuk simpang rumah i n automatically die stop kat simpang 2 jea coz takut ssh nk cari jln keluar.

and the most horror scene goes to..

meter menunjukkan rm91.30!!!! n dgn raser nk menjerit cam tarzan,i pon keluar kan note rm100!! s****!
.
.
.
last sunday (15 March 2009):
my fam n i went to Tmn Tasik Titiwangsa. have a picnic there. who was the very 'mengelinjang' on that day? of course my lil' sibs!!



n during the weekdays, the routine goes as usual.
rite now, my fav song goes to..


love story

We were both young, when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts–
I’m standing there, on a balcony in summer air.

I see the lights; see the party, the ball gowns.
I see you make your way through the crowd–
I say hello, little did I know…

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles–
And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet”–
And I was crying on the staircase–
begging you please don't go…
And I said…

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run.
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess,
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet, because we're dead if they knew–
So close your eyes…just keep this down for a little while.
Oh, Ohhh.

Cause you were Romeo – I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet” –
but you were everything to me–
I was begging you, please don't go–
And I said…

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I’ll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run.
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess.
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes–

Romeo save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it’s real.
Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess.
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes.
Oh, Ohhh.

I got tired of waiting.
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading–
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said…

Romeo save me, I’ve been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you but you never come.
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think–
He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring and said…

Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that’s all I really know.
I talked to your dad–go pick a white dress
It’s a love story, baby just say…yes.
Oh, Ohhh, Oh, Oh, Ohhh.


by



taylor swift






the people that has been tagged: aizul marcello,tijah lawa, cokolat, sabby, irene marcello, cpm honey


p/s- sorry guys, juz follow the rules =p








0 comments on "2 in 1"

Post a Comment

 

from her soul.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Tested by Blogger Templates